Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when unexpected Amazon packages show up at your door

we just keep hoping they'll send something that isn't garbage!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amazon-...y-didnt-order/

Originally posted by gh View Post
    we just keep hoping they'll send something that isn't garbage!
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amazon-...y-didnt-order/
    Where do I sign up to get 'brushed' too?!

Comment

you won't be thrilled when you see the low-rent (made in.....) crap that shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
        you won't be thrilled when you see the low-rent (made in.....) crap that shows up.
        Perhaps, but the price is right, and my trash collectors come every week.

Comment

today's offering is so off the mark we almost fell down laughing. Somehow I don't think my 70-plus wife needs a.... wait for it.... breast pump!

Comment

I once got a parcel of books via Amazon as my birthday present from a friend who lives in another continent. It inexplicably took more than 9 months to arrive at my gate.

Comment

I have not received any Amazon packages but frequently get calls advising me that something is being sent to me and my account is being charged $ xxx.xx. I do not know what the scam is, I have never had an Amazon account.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                I have not received any Amazon packages but frequently get calls advising me that something is being sent to me and my account is being charged $ xxx.xx. I do not know what the scam is, I have never had an Amazon account.
                I can tell you what spam is. Spam is the post right above yours

Comment

A year or so ago, I received a set of very nice all weather floor mats for a Jeep Wrangler from Amazon. The package was addressed to me. I don't own a Jeep. Someone around the corner from me has a Wrangler, so I left them on his porch.

Comment

Working...
                  X