Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAS upholds IAAF testo rule [Swiss court says no re Semenya] [then yes, then no]

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moreover View Post

When initial concerns were expressed because of the times, the people arguing that Mboma was clearly DSD would instead post pics of Masilingi who has an obviously male physique.
    Huh. Weird. I've thought all along Masilingi looked much more feminine; just a well built woman athlete. Mboma on the other hand jumps off the screen. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
      Mboma on the other hand jumps off the screen. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
      She does?! Here she is against our Gabi Thomas. She looks very girlish vs. GT.

8ad668f983d1b38a5bab32b39ce7647dchristine_mboma.jpg

Comment

• I fear we're straying from the thread but I'll add this last thought. Mboma has very, almost weirdly broad shoulders and no discernible hip-to-waist ratio, especially noticeable in repose. Most woman even with super-lean physiques have, well, hips. They have at least some hip-to-waist ratio.Also, I find Mboma to have strong masculine facial features. As I'm a huge fan of bodybuilding I see this a lot in female bodybuilders with heavy male hormone drug use. Interestingly (or maybe not?) I don't find this a detraction from their attractiveness until they are VERY deep into the Open Class of female bodybuilding. And for whatever reason some never end up looking masculine in the face.

All that to say I've not seen a woman trackster look too masculine since, oh, the 80s? And to me Mboma has that masculine facial look but without the feminine physique.

When I look at Masilingi I see an attractive female bodybuilder type. With Mboma is see a masculine frame with long hair.
        scottmitchell74
        Last edited by scottmitchell74; 01-12-2022, 02:30 AM.
        You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          She looks very girlish vs. GT.
          That's only when Thomas is running and contracting those muscles in a still photo. When Thomas is not running and relaxed, my non-track friends would refer to her as the superhot girl (in the trials and in the Olympics.)

Comment

• when this digresses to a bunch of old guys critiquing young women's bodies it's time to close up shop.

Comment

Working...
            X