Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Tiger Woods...

He just wants to go home...didn't make the freakin cut at The Open. I sure hope he doesn't expect anyone to feel sorry for him. Beginning to think golf is better without him or Phil in the mix. They hog too much of the headlines and their stories are getting old and tired!

Tiger was a superb golfer in his prime but his problems are largely self-inflicted.. I have little empathy for him.

Comment

I sure liked him at Augusta. Always good to watch. I thought he was surprisingly open in his interview - No longer as flexible as he was 20 years ago, harder now to stay at a top level and stuff like that. He was clearly disgusted and why should he not be. How about McIlroy?
      A bunch of top guys missed the cut: Woodland, Mickelson, Jason Day, Adam Scott.

Comment

Zero sympathy for that selfish, self absorbed prick...woods treated his loyal fans like shit.

character matters...

Comment

Originally posted by beebee View Post
          Zero sympathy for that selfish, self absorbed prick...woods treated his loyal fans like shit.

character matters...
          DAMN!!!! What did Tiger ever do to you? I think you are taking this personal. LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Per Andersen View Post
            ....... How about McIlroy?
            A bunch of top guys missed the cut: Woodland, Mickelson, Jason Day, Adam Scott.
            To me, this is no different than when a top seed goes out in the first round at the Australian, French, Wimbledon, or the upcoming U.S. Open.

Shit happens. Some days you step in it, and some days you don't.

Comment

Tiger is a true great, can't empathize with him because I'm ordinary and I don golf.

Comment

I know the subject line was not meant literally, but I had to smile when I saw it. I'm not his accountant, but I've got a strong feeling that this man is not literally poor.

Comment

He won a major this year....a great season for that reason alone...what ever he did after that was just a bonus....

Comment

Originally posted by The Klingon View Post
                    DAMN!!!! What did Tiger ever do to you? I think you are taking this personal. LOL!!!!
                    No, he is not taking it personal. Compare how tw acted and how true champions act.

Comment

Tandfman: in the end, people are not judged by their monetary wealth

Comment

Originally posted by thedoorknobbroke View Post
                        No, he is not taking it personal. Compare how tw acted and how true champions act.
                        "how true champions act"???? Hmmmmmmm!!! Interesting. Example of a true acting champion?

Comment

Originally posted by thedoorknobbroke View Post
                          Tandfman: in the end, people are not judged by their monetary wealth
                          I know that. I didn't mean to imply anything to the contrary.

Comment

Story updated with statement from Woods' agent Mark Steinberg: "Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support."

Comment

Sounds like he swerved to miss another car cutting in front of him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GuoBlue/s...04317532921857

Comment

Working...
                              X