Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a 27 point lead you want to kill the clock by running.

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
      With a 27 point lead you want to kill the clock by running.
      The Niners appeared to be killing the clock from their opening drive.

Comment

And the Packers continued it with their 6 minute drive to start the second...

Comment

this Brit writer is no fan of football

https://www.insidethegames.biz/artic...-true-football

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
            this Brit writer is no fan of football

https://www.insidethegames.biz/artic...-true-football
            Reminds me of many US articles when world cup soccer rolls around. I don't watch this sport, I don't understand this sport, so I will conclude that it is stupid and I will write an article making fun of the sport.

Comment

I don't see this happening and who really believes football will become a global sport. It has enough problems with staying relevant here.

"It is simply not our cup of tea. Indeed, if I were American, I'd be far more concerned about what they call soccer eventually becoming dominant over there. Years ago, the average American couldn't tell offside from their backside, but that's all changing now with real football - and rugby - being taken up more and more in US schools and colleges.

Any old gridiron may still be the craze in America, but it is entirely unfathomable to most outsiders. I rather like the comment of one of Britain's most acerbic TV personalities, Jeremy Clarkson, a man who pulls no punches - particularly if you happen to be a producer who upsets him.

He comments in The Sun: "On my regular trip to the States I'm often told that one day American football will squash proper football and become THE global sport. "

Comment

Some Brits really enjoy it...The former Tory leader Ted Heath came over every year to watch the Super Bowl...for the pageantry and the fact supporters don't go around beating each other up.

Comment

Originally posted by mcgato View Post
                  Reminds me of many US articles when world cup soccer rolls around. I don't watch this sport, I don't understand this sport, so I will conclude that it is stupid and I will write an article making fun of the sport.
                  No different than those on this very message board who don't appear to like a sport at all yet pop up in threads about that sport to point out everything that they don't like about that sport.

It's simply stupid.

Comment

A great KC QB and a 49ers defense that is the best in the league... Its going to be a barn burner!!

Comment

Originally posted by user4 View Post
                      Its going to be a barn burner!!
                      Or as basketball coach Jim Harrick once said:

http://www.lerctr.org/~transit/healy/ballburner.wav

Comment

Tyreek Hill needs to do less talking about how he's going to make the Olympic team, and more catching of the football...
                        There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by user4 View Post
                          A great KC QB and a 49ers defense that is the best in the league... Its going to be a barn burner!!
                          KC never quit and their defense delivered. Mahomes wasn't perfect but he kept cool and made the plays when it was do or die.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                            Tyreek Hill needs to do less talking about how he's going to make the Olympic team, and more catching of the football...
                            I watched him during the SB, goodness he is so much faster than the other WRs. It would not surprise me if he is in 10 flat condition right now.

The 4th quarter the SF defense just seemed to lose it, DBs were not focused and then there was the disheartening bad call for pass interference against SF in the endzone.

The final nail in the coffin was Jimmy Gs lack of accuracy when they really needed it. You just cant overthrow like that with your guy behind the defense when the chips were down.
                            Last edited by user4; 02-03-2020, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X