Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken Again (US/Non-Track)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
    My interest has waned so much I forget to watch most of the time
    I never forget. Mrs. tandfman and I watch every night. If we don't see it live, we play the tape after dinner. t
    I was not crazy about Stephanopoulos last night.
    Last edited by tandfman; 07-13-2021, 08:40 PM. Reason: Edited to correct typo.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Steele View Post
      If you can believe it, I never really warmed up to Alex because I watched Jeopardy as a youngster when Art Fleming was the host. To me he was the best, very exuberant.
      Perhaps we can start a petition to have the good folks at Disney create an artificially intelligent audio-animatronic Art Fleming for the final host trial.

      Comment


      • Headline - The best and worst 'Jeopardy!' guest hosts, from George Stephanopoulos to Savannah Guthrie

        https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/th...?ocid=msedgntp

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tandfman View Post
          The best and worst 'Jeopardy!' guest hosts, from George Stephanopoulos to Savannah Guthrie
          My money is on Buzzy to get the job.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tandfman View Post

            I never forget. Mrs. tandfman and I watch every night. If we don't see it live, we play the tape after dinner. t
            I was not crazy about Stephanopoulos last night.
            I thought Steph was a little better last night (Tuesday)

            Comment


            • I thought Robin Roberts did not get off to a good start last night. She twice mispronounced the hometown of one of he contestants.

              Comment


              • Are they only giving the interim hosts a week now?

                Comment


                • Headline - 'Jeopardy!' Fans React To Robin Roberts's First Episode As Guest Host


                  https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/je...?ocid=msedgntp

                  Comment


                  • That last article strongly suggests that they ARE looking for a permanent host, not a succession of guest hosts.
                    Last edited by tandfman; 07-21-2021, 06:51 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                      Headline - 'Jeopardy!' Fans React To Robin Roberts's First Episode As Guest Host
                      https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/je...?ocid=msedgntp
                      Ha! She was OK, middle-of-the-pack so far. But cherry-picking some Tweets certainly makes her sound like the heir apparent!

                      After watching Robin host Jeopardy! for the first time, folks took to Twitter to rave about her hosting skills. “Robin you hit it out of the park. Your pacing along with your wit and engaging demeanor. Win win win,” one person wrote. “Listen, I have been hard on every guest host, but… Robin Roberts did a fantastic job. Warm, Natural, Personal with the guest…When she spoke of Alex’s Spirit…The feeling….,” another added.

                      Comment


                      • Right now, with his hosting duties still impending, I fear a Joe Buck selection.

                        Comment


                        • Robin was just OK, imo.

                          Comment


                          • I thought she was worse last night. In a number of cases, she did not present the clues very well.

                            Comment


                            • Headline - LeVar Burton is one step closer to his dream as this week's 'Jeopardy!' guest host

                              https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/le...?ocid=msedgntp

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                                Headline - LeVar Burton is one step closer to his dream as this week's 'Jeopardy!' guest host
                                https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/le...?ocid=msedgntp
                                Levar is an awesome guy, but . . . he speaks as though he's still on Reading Rainbow, very deliberately, as though he's talking to children. Would drive me crazy over time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X