Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&FN collection

Hi guys,
    I am writing from Italy to let you know that I have a T&FN magazine collection running from early '60 up tp present days which I think to dispose of.
    Depending on how much it is worth I may also considering to sell this collection. In this respect I would appreciate if somebody of you can give me a rough indication of the price, since I have no idea about.
    All copies are in excellent condition, with the exceptions of may be two or three ones.
    If this kind of information cannot be given publicly, you can respond to [email protected]
    Many thanks

T&FN collection

Going through my collection, I came across the issue n. 4 of May 1948 (20 c., 8 pages large format).
    I found interesting and worth reporting to you this call for help on page 1:

"More Suscribers Needed for NEWS
    TRACK & FIELD NEWS never was figured as a profit making operation. But as a "labor of love" we hoped that it would pay its own way. Unfortunately, it is falling somewhat short of that objective.
    If the NEWS is to continue as the country's only track publication it must have new blood, in the form of more subscriptions, pumped into blood stream. that blood can came best from our present readers who know the value of the NEWS and are in the best position to talk it up among their friends.
    Each of you can help TRACK & FIELD NEWS continue in its present form by getting one or more subscribers. It's easy, if you'll take the effort.
    Won't you help?
    THE PUBLISHERS
    P.S.: Remember our standing offer of one free subscription for every five paid."

Comment

Working...
    X